Sunday 3 March 2013

Want to know about me?


Well I saw the 50 things about me going around on YouTube and since I stopped making videos because it was just stressful with college and the only thing I could film on was my iPad so I gave up on it and decided to concentrate on my blog which I’m getting around to slowly believe me I’ve never been this proud of anything before and it’s the only blog that has grown with views and followers which is strange to see people are interested in my posts but it makes me happy.
So I thought since I haven’t shared much about myself on here I will do it now with just a few random facts nothing in particular order or subject.
1. I love the sound of rain – it’s the best ever just to be inside the house to hear it patter on the roof of the conservatory it’s very calming and peaceful
2. My 19th birthday is on the 7th April – this year I know I’m getting old but I’m glad to still be young I may not like being in education but it saves the stress of growing up and becoming involved with jobs.
3. The Vampire Diaries is my favourite show – I love Tuesdays when it’s on because it’s just a show that really has messed with my emotions and I’ve become a little obsessed not like the people you see on Tumblr but it’s just exciting and awesome.
4. I’ve had an eye operation – it’s been a few years now and still the best choice I made.
5. I like a lot of different music genres – I don’t have a favourite I just go with what catches my attention most.
6. Favourite colour is Purple you wouldn’t ever be able to tell with my Purple hoodie, Purple room, Purple nail polish, and just general Purple things haha.
7. I am a very accident prone person especially when I was much younger I used to always fall over, fell through a window; down the stairs, swallowed money, burnt myself twice on my face and arm with coffee and an iron. I don’t know how I still don’t have any scars to prove it.
8. I absolutely love reading books – It’s my favourite thing to spend my time doing especially in the holidays when there is nothing to do and I just read a book for hours.
9. I never go on holiday – I haven’t been for many years just because we don’t have the money to and usually I get ill all the time on holiday.
10. I don’t have many friends –  because I just don’t I never have and It’s always difficult to make friends when people are already in friendship groups.
11. I dislike romance films – they just make me cringe a lot.
12. I love the James Bond films.
13. I like cars.
14. I once had a rabbit called Harry.
15. I love being active a lot of the time and definitely swimming is my favourite thing to do in my spare time.
16. I like writing – it keeps me thinking positive thoughts and distracts me from stress.
17. I would like to study journalism eventually.
18. Hayley Williams is my idol.
19. My favourite animal is a tiger.
20. My best friend is Frank.
21. I laugh constantly at anything.
22. I am very talkative – most the time I can be shy but I do talk a lot.
23. I am always tired.
24. I draw although I’m no good at it.
25.  I love to be creative.
26. I’m good at baking many things with my mum it’s a sunday tradition.
27. Scared of heights even the smallest of them and I will literally cling on to the bar at the side going as slow as possible.
28. I have only one tattoo but soon to have more.
29. When showering I like the water to be really hot.
30. I love a cup of tea especially before bed.
31. I want a husky they are cute.
32. I want to go to New York one day – going to all the different fabulous shops and to go around the city taking great photographs.
33. I’m really shy and whenever in public I tend to look away from people.
34. When I get a bit too excited and happy I tend to talk loudly.
35. My favourite Disney princess is Ariel.
36. I want to write a novel one day that isn’t based on stories already made.
37. I am left handed which means I’m no good at writing neatly at all.
38. I have two middle names which are Helena and Louise I got the name Helena after I made my confirmation.
39. I’m awful at concentrating when doing my work and in college I just tend to stare out the window too much.
40. I daydream way too much which is bad for me when I need to do my coursework.
41. I am awful at being a student because I hand my work in too late and I’m slow at working.
42. I’m too nice for my own good because even treating people nice leads me to being treated wrong.
43. I don’t ever really go to the cinema anymore because I don’t have the money or it’s just too far to go when I have things to do on the weekend.
44. I used to act like a mother to my cousin when we were both little.
45. Batman is my favourite hero ever.
46. I prefer males with blonde hair.
47. I’m always too impatient and I suppose that’s why people get fed up with me.
48. I hate being in places with other people and I always feel like they will judge me.
49. I’m pretty much a loner because I spend my time in the house on Tumblr.
50. and last of all I hate people that will lie to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment