Wednesday 30 January 2013

What YouTube means to me


I can’t remember when I first noticed YouTube but the person I watched most with Shane Dawson because he was funny and great, I love videos that make you laugh until your stomach hurts. He provided the kind of distraction we all need from reality sometimes it’s no fun to feel stressed and sad so Shane’s videos were the go to solution. Ever since then I have found lots of other amazing YouTubers whether it’s beauty guru’s, Vloggers, and the ASMR because those videos are relaxing believe me it makes me super tired I often find myself watching those videos a lot.  But you may think why would you watch people who vlog every single day of their life well for one it’s just the interest in their life and you see them having children, getting married which makes you consider what you want for your future. 
My favourite vloggers 
  1. Anna and Jonathan Saccone Joly – Yes a lot of people hate on them and think it’s perfectly fine to make their life hell by throwing obscene comments at them to get them to leave but I love this couple they are inspiring they never give in to the haters and they continue to make vlogs every single day without fail. They are watched for escapism just to get away from stress over coursework. But they are really great and unlike most others they live in Ireland.
  2. Shaytards – Here are another family who are always vlogging and are on the journey to making a documentary. They have 4 lovely children and live in LA, they are inspiring due to achieving things most other people can’t. Shay has ran marathons alongside Katilette who is Shay’s wife. The children go by nicknames of Princesstard, Sontard, Babytard and Rocktard.. Babytard was even on the frontcover of James Blunt’s album.Watching their videos it’s a lot of fun you will have a laugh. It’s also pretty amazing how Shay lost weight aswell and inspires me to lead a better life to achieve what I dream of. 
  3. CTFXC – Other known as Charles and Allie who live in Florida with their cute dogs Zoey and Marley. Charles is on tour with We The Kings which is amazing how he managed to get to that point to be able to play with them on stage and travel the world. I never get bored of their vlogs because they are always doing something different. 
  4. The Schuerman show – They finally came back after taking a long break from the site after they were bullied by haters. I love them, Sam is funny and really creative with the whole DIY thing. They may repeat the same activities but they are just as great as the other vloggers. 
  5. ItsJudysLife – Judy and Benji are wonderful parents to their first child, Julianna. They lead a healthy lifestyle that is inspiring to try out different things. Judy is a great Beauty guru on her own channel called ‘Itsjudystime’ full of first impressions, hauls and looks. I love watching their vlogs each morning. 
YouTubers get a lot of hate for how they parent their babies and child, the way they do things are different to others obviously other people don’t like that or want to bully someone that is happy so they hate on these people even calling the child and babies horrible names that is so uncalled for. This site was for positivity not negativity, it gives the people confidence to achieve and do what they like where people only push them down for that. 
Due to all of these videos and people making videos it inspires me to make my own videos because my main interest is books that is what I talk about and seeing people talk about all these different things makes me want to vlog or just video any subject

No comments:

Post a Comment