Monday 21 January 2013

Lush treat

Some days I just want to relax in the bath without the stress of the family arguing over taking too long or they wanted to use the bathroom first so I thought you know what I'm going to take this chance to have a bath first before everyone because by the end of their time there is no hot water left! I like the water to be almost boiling because it's comforting and I'm generally cold all the time which is no fun. So I decided to use my Lush products I got in the little gift boxes they have around Christmas they are super cute and affordable unless you get the massive box but other than that Lush are the best company to buy things from; the bath or shower becomes more enjoyable because you can relax more and let me tell you with the bubble bars the bath water becomes silky leaving the softest feeling on your skin afterwards with a hint of glitter from the ballistic.


1. My Yankee Winter Wonderland candle ~ I've had this since last year and I forgot to use it until now so I'm making the most of it while it's winter and there is snow outside HAHA! I know silly right but It's only best to use it not waste it. 
2. The bubble bar called 'Creamy Candy' It's really girly and cute with the yellow flower of course there is many other flower colours also many different bubble bars. The comforter is a favourite of mine. Check out Lush's website - https://www.lush.co.uk/

The other two photos just show the candlelit bath running water because I love how it makes it seem so relaxing it makes you want to fall asleep! 
The purple water was from the Space Girl bath bomb which I didn't take a picture of but it makes the water look really nice which the bubbles come from the bubble bar which is super good. 


These are my super awesome warm Christmassy PJs that I'm still wearing because it's cold and wintery so they are keeping me warm while I'm off college ill :) 
So I hope you are all having a great first month of the new year and I will be back with more posts soon! 

Lena 
xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment