Thursday 3 January 2013

January 3rd 2012

I'm very proud of myself today because I went out of my comfort zone and did something that will benefit me.. making me more confident you know now that It's been done I feel great and I'm happy. So I had never really thought about doing this but my boyfriend had spoken to me about it and constantly reminded me, him thinking that because I'm really shy that I would avoid it I'm not one to go out of my comfort zone ever due to worrying about everything, I'm not into the whole going out and being around big crowds of people because I feel vulnerable when I do so usually I take someone with me which I did today but what I had to do I didn't want someone to be there just because it's personal and so I went it took me a second or two to actually go but I did it so I'm really happy now.
Anyway so I'm supposed to be doing the 365 day journal but I missed out the second day because I just didn't feel up to writing anything but I will today once I've finished this post. I really love to write but when I go to do it I just don't know what to write about, I could talk about my day but it's nothing interesting or special I'm pretty sure my life is nothing compared to all these awesome bloggers you see that have great posts about make-up  fashion and a daily diary then mine is just thoughts that have popped into my mind now and again. I wish I was more confident to talk about things openly but I only find that I can't because my mind isn't open to sharing the personal moments with strangers.
Hopefully I'm going to get back on track to using this blog and my other wordpress blog - http://herwhimsicalwonderland.wordpress.com/ I haven't had a good mind set this past year because a lot has happened so due to the new year I'm trying to slowly get back into the routine of writing which I wish I hadn't stopped but it happened so I can't take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment