Wednesday 9 January 2013

Stress is just too much

So all week I've been on edge because I had an exam today which is the 9th January and as usual it's just the stress of having to be in a hall for 1 hour or more, you have revision and write out the answers, I felt like I would get to the day of the exam then forget about all I know about the subject but lucky enough It stayed with me this time. I was able to answer all questions with the knowledge of what it was but the worst was trying to make sure that It all make sense and that I wrote down the notes to maybe earn extra marks. Exams are my weak point I freak out and to the point were It makes me slightly ill but It didn't this time because I was so sure of what I had to do.

The results come back some time in March which isn't too long away so hopefully it will come by soon so I don't worry myself that I've failed. I would think I have failed even when I wrote answers for all the questions and honestly I never have any faith in myself to do well which is ridiculous because I should, If I'm positive I will do well because I'm concentrating and not messing about but while revising and doing my coursework I was so desperate to just pick up a book and read I didn't but I really wanted to. I knew that this exam meant a lot to me because I want to be able to move on with my education I don't want to go back 2 years or more. It's very frustrating to be the older one out of the class sometimes because I feel like I'm way behind everyone who was in the same year as me they have all moved onto University I don't want to be stuck in college forever.

But the good thing about today was being able to read my book on the bus journey home, to relax and enjoy my time with no stress. I could do what I wanted which with that I feel so much better now! I hope that if any of you have exams this month or later on in the year that you do well because you deserve it :) Work really hard and you will do well with the positivity with it. Also we only just took the Christmas tree down today which was super bad because it's bad luck to take it down any later than the original date to bring it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment